Membership & Support
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Member of the Kentucky Guild of Artists and Craftsmen. KGAC is the oldest juried membership organization for artists and craftsmen in Kentucky. We are your organization.
Exhibiting Membership with KGAC is open to artists and craftsmen who reside in Kentucky or within 50 miles of Kentucky’s borders. In order to be eligible for KGAC Exhibiting Membership, you must submit 5 pieces of your work to be juried by the KGAC Standards Committee. There are two jury sessions per year, one in February and one in August.
The application for the August 2017 Jury Session is due by July 26, 2017! Please mail this, along with the entry fee, to P.O. Box 291 Berea, KY 40403
Please download the two informational forms below:
Supporting Membership is open to anyone wishing to be part of Kentucky’s exciting art and craft community!
In this time of great cut backs in Art programs, support of the Arts is greatly needed. Your support of the Kentucky Guild of Artists and Craftsmen helps continue to promote art and art education in our community and entitles you to the following great benefits:
- Opportunity to have a voice in the future of arts and crafts in Kentucky
- Opportunity to meet and network with the finest artists and craftsmen in Kentucky
- Discounts to KGAC sponsored workshops and seminars
- Invitation to KGAC Exhibit openings and events
- Regular Online updates from KGAC Office (KGAC’s Online Bulletin Board)
- Inclusion in the KGAC Membership Handbook and Directory
- Free admission to KGAC Fairs (number of free admissions dependent on Membership category. See below)
- Mailings of interest to members
- 10% discount on merchandise sold at KGAC Fairs by participating Exhibiting Members. (MUST show KGAC Supporting Member Card to receive discount )
Supporting Membership Categories
Additional donations are always appreciated!
Catastrophic Occurrence Fund, New Facility Fund, Restricted Donations, Unrestricted Donations, and Memorial/Honorarium Donations.
Join now and begin enjoying all of the benefits of being a member of one of the premier art organizations in Kentucky!